Tuesday, December 8, 2009

title: unknown

********************

“WAKE UP!! WAKE UP!! YOU LAZY BONES!!” someone shook me. Its hand not letting go of my shoulders. Nails digging into my flesh. I tried pushing it away. Just what is it on me? I grunt as I tried. “ JUST WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING??!!” “I AM TELLING YOU TO WAKE UP!!” suddenly it was quiet. A triumph! I can’t help grinning. “OH DON’T YOU DARE SMILE! Its not over!” something cold went into my clothes. I jerked up in a fright. My eyes slowly adjusting to the light. “RISE AND SHINE YOU FREAK!” it was so cold I had jump out of bed.
“Ughhh!! WHAT IS THIS THING? Damn you trying to kill me you little lady??”
“Hah!” she spat.
I couldn’t help staring at her freckled face. Her face, always smiling.
“STOP STARRING AT ME!!”
I smirk.
”What anything on my face??. What is it??”
“Its just your cute dimples, your freckles. I’m lookin’ at that lil’ lady.”
I see her face turning red. Her hair red and short like a boy. She is wearing a shirt and a pair of shorts.
“LADY SHIRLEY!! LADY SHIRLEY!!” I heard footsteps running up the stairs.
“Let me hide under your bed!” In a split second she disappeared. My door opened.
“Good morning, Mrs. Olivia! Pleasant morning isn’t it??”
“ohh yes, good morning young master. Uhh.. By any chance have you seen Lady Shirley??”
“No I didn’t see her” I replied as naturally as I could.
“Thank you young master I hope you’ll excuse me for barging into your room like that.” Her eyes wonder around my room searching for my younger sister. In her hands was a yellow frock.

No comments:

Post a Comment