Tuesday, December 8, 2009

title : unknown

here's one of the novel i've started working out..i've eventually stopped writing for about a week??..you may drop of comments or you can write in my chat box ( on my other blog) what you think about it...

IT was dark, so dark I cant see my own hands in front of me. A gentle breeze blew. Like a ghost just walked through me. My hair stood. I wanted to call out, to reach out, someone hear me. I am begging. I took small steps. As silent as I was trying to be, echoes could be heard. I was mouthing someone’s name but whose?? There wasn’t a voice. Just movements of my mouth. A luminous flame appeared out of no where. I was happy. Tears streaming down my face unconsciously. I tried to stop it but it couldn’t be helped. It floated around me. Yet it avoided my touch. Just why?? Some how its something I knew. Something so familiar. Something I could trust. But the question is what? The flame waited in the stillness. I could look where I was standing. It was a room. A huge room. I saw the wall gleam. DIAMONDS!! Precious stones covered the wall. The flame suddenly got dimmer. Trying to reach out to it, as I tried, unconsciously I was following it. My hands trying and trying. My heart whispering to me. Hoping it will not extinguish and return me into the darkness. The flame I wanted to scream, I wanted shout, but I couldn’t. For once I felt I was afraid, my hands trembling. Darkness, this words booming in my head. But why?? Many questions still unanswered.” Marcus! Marcus!” I heard a voice calling me. Who? Who? I stopped. My eyes searching, searching. My heart beating faster by the minute. Anxiety reaches over to me. The flame, the room, vanishing. Slowly. I reached out for the flame grabbing it. But it was too late. It vanished.



No comments:

Post a Comment