Tuesday, December 22, 2009

something i did out of boredom..

a bluebird told me where i could find you,
knowing you, fills the void in me,
seeing you there when i need you, feels like sunshine that warmth my heart,
the joy you bring for me, makes me grin like a mad woman.

knowing you, bring colors into my world,
proofs to me that there is more than just black and white,
your gentle smile and laughter makes my heart leap,
sadness in me disappears when i see you, problems dissolve in the speed of lightning.

being there with you makes me feel on top of the world,
you scare my worries away, and fix a smile on my face,
your voice brings relief, makes me want to keep you by my side,
reaching out to you makes me want to treasure you.

you brighten my world, yet you never know,
like a shelter, you keep me safe from thunder and blizzards,
like the moon, you shine my path and guide me,
like a blazing fire, you never once let me feel unprotected,

watching you silently from the back, makes me want to be blind,
seeing you trying hard, makes me want to yell "its enough!",
all i can do is watch helplessly, as i secretly love you.......


its something i wrote...it just sorta came to my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment